The communication team of the Helmholtz Climate Initiative not only presents the project results of adaptation and mitigation, but also provides a compilation of the current state of climate research and enters into an active dialogue with interested people.
Therefore, the initiative networks with other climate research projects within the Helmholtz Association as well as with numerous other partners. Factsheets, articles or background papers are produced, for example, together with the German IPCC Coordination Unit, the German Climate Consortium or klimafakten.de.
In addition to current articles and background papers on the topics of climate change and climate research, the Climate Initiative offers further features:
- An expert service offers the possibility to contact climate scientists of the Helmholtz Association.
- A climate calendar shows upcoming climate-related events
- A newsletter offers the latest information on climate research
- Climate FAQs answer relevant questions on climate change
- A media library offers press photos, videos, factsheets and info graphics
- A press portal offers press releases of the Helmholtz Association on climate topics